Product Name: Benzocaine
Synonyms: 4-Aminobenzoic acid ethyl ester; Benzocaine;Benzocione; Benzocaine base; Benzocaine hcl
Molecular Formula: C9H11NO2
Molecular Weight: 166.1965
Shipping way: EMS, HKEMS, DHL, TNT, Fedex, UPS… (you can choose the fastest and your favourite)
1. Rich experience:Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years.
2. Discreet package: The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
3. Top quality: High quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you .
4. Security Shipping: Shipping by express (FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS), by air.The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: we have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Quality service: we will give you warm after-sale service,if any question we will reply you within 24 hours.
7. Competitive prices: A discount would be given when you make a large order.
Benzocaine is indicated to treat a variety of pain-related conditions. It may be used for:
1.Local anesthesia of oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes (sore throat, cold sores, canker sores, toothache, sore gums, denture irritation)
2.Otic Pain (earache)
3.Surgical or procedural local anesthesia.
benzocaine topical - CardioSmart
Benzocaine is a local anesthetic (numbing medication). It works by blocking nerve signals in your body. Benzocaine topical is used to reduce pain or discomfort
Side Effects of Americaine (Benzocaine), Warnings, Uses
Americaine (benzocaine) Anesthetic Lubricant is a local anesthetic (numbing medication) used to reduce pain or discomfort caused by minor skin irritations, sore
FDA warns consumers against using benzocaine products
May 24, 2018 - Benzocaine products are marketed as gels, sprays, ointments, solutions, and lozenges under brand names such as Anbesol, Orabase, Orajel,
Benzocaine | C9H11NO2 - PubChem
Benzocaine is a local anesthetic commonly used as a topical pain reliever. It is the active ingredient in many over-the-counter analgesic ointments. Benzocaine is
Risk of serious and potentially fatal blood disorder prompts
May 23, 2018 - Benzocaine, a local anesthetic, can cause a condition in which the amount of oxygen carried through the blood is greatly reduced. This condition,
Benzocaine - American Dental Assocation - MouthHealthy
Benzocaine is a local anesthetic that is used to relieve pain. It can be found in most drugstores, usually under the product names Anbesol, Hurricaine, Orajel,
EjectDelay (benzocaine) dosing, indications, interactions
Medscape - Local anesthesia dosing for benzocaine, frequency-based adverse effects, comprehensive interactions, contraindications, pregnancy & lactation
Benzocaine topical Uses, Side Effects & Warnings
Jun 8, 2018 - Benzocaine is also used to numb the skin or surfaces inside the mouth, nose, throat, vagina, or rectum to lessen the pain of inserting a medical
Benzocaine | Uses, Products, Precautions and Alternatives
Benzocaine is a topical anesthetic intended to relieve pain in the mouth and gums as well as to treat non-oral conditions such as numbing pain on the skin
Benzocaine - DrugBank
Jun 13, 2005 - A surface anesthetic that acts by preventing transmission of impulses along nerve fibers and at nerve endings